Get to know Rose!
Rose Snyder is a leading expert in nonprofit best practices for sports and business organizations at the local, regional and national levels. Her unique experience from working two decades within the U.S. Olympic Movement and her management knowledge allows her to “coach” boards and staff for high level performance and achievement.
Recently Rose has taken her success with organizations to the personal and business coaching arena. She is training with The Institute for Integrative Coaching and working on her ICF Associate Certified Coach credential.
Rose’s expertise in team building and passion for excellence help organizations and individuals advance their mission and improve effectiveness.
Rose is also a gifted presenter and has served as a motivational speaker for numerous USOC and National Governing Body Summits. She was recently a featured Storyteller at the University of Arizona WOSAC Fiesta Storytelling event.
Rose has authored national education programs centered on leadership, management, planning, communication and conflict resolution designed to help nonprofits – large or small – lead their organization strategically with the mission in mind.
Rose has a Masters Degree in Organizational Management and a Bachelors of Science Degree in Education and has studied extensively with Board Source where she received her Certificate in Nonprofit Board Consulting. She is also a licensed trainer in MBTI, Psycho-Geometics “Shapes” and True Colors. Rose uses these tools to help individuals improve their work and personal relationships.
Rose is involved in her community in Tucson. She is a current member of the Junior Achievement Board of Directors, a member of the University of Arizona Women Studies Advisory Council and serves as an Age Group Swim Coach for LaPaloma Swim Team.
Rose has experienced sports from all angles as a successful athlete, coach, local and national administrator, parent and consultant. She can guide your organization to fulfilling its mission.
Rose is married to Charlie Snyder, has three great kids (Carli, Gina, and Sam), and loves living in beautiful Tucson, AZ.
Experience … U.S. Olympic Movement
- United States Olympic Committee – Associate Director of Coaching
- U.S. Figure Skating – Senior Director of Membership Development
- USA Swimming – Club Services Director
Author … Original Programs and Plans
- Club Leadership and Business Management School
- Strategic Planning for Clubs
- Conflict Resolution Guide for Clubs
- National Skating Week
- Parents Education Awareness Kit
- Ten Commandments for Swimming Parents
Is Your Organization Ready?
- Have you undergone a change in leadership?
- Do you need to clarify roles between staff and board?
- Would you like to have more productive and effective meetings?
- Does your organization need to update it’s vision and mission?
- Is it time to update your strategic plan?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions – Contact Rose!!
She can help put your organization on the path to success.