Become a high performing team!
Team building begins by identifying the team’s needs and the strengths of the individual team members who are responsible for accomplishing the organizational vision. Rose is uniquely trained to facilitate team-building exercises. She is a licensed trainer in team building and designs programs that help teams understand individual differences and how to utilize these differences to advance personal and professional relationships.
Rose Snyder Consulting will:
- Identify team members’ strengths and challenges
- Assess team members’ communication styles and preferences
- Build the team into a highly functioning unit that maximizes its strengths.
- Create a communication strategy for the team.
Successful teams have the following characteristics: open communication; trust; an appreciation and respect for teammates, confidence in the team, and most importantly, a unified direction. These characteristics are developed and enhanced as a result of this program.
Is Your Organization Ready?
Answer the following questions to determine how your team can benefit from the Team Building program. If you answer “no” to one or more of these questions, this might be a good place to start building your program.
- Do your team, staff and organization value each other’s differences and strengths?
- Is there trust and honesty in your organization?
- Are you confident that your team will succeed and accomplish its goals?